Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My First Performance

It was a small function to celebrate the new year(2009). It s one of my all time favorite songs and i am sure many people love it too.. It s been almost a year since the performance took place. I was very nervous back then(I am nervous now too!!)

So, there are some additions to the dedications list... I want to dedicate this song also to some of my oldest friends like Rahul, Pavan(Whom we lost :( RIP), Shreyas, Raghavendra, Ashi, etc.

And also to my Sugar :)

Pls don mind if i m not good... I promise I m much better now :)

By the way, the one to the right is me(playing rhythm and vocals). The other one is my friend Sagar playing the lead... A fantastic guy!!!


3 comments:

  1. nice one...very good song...equally well performed...if only had u had a better reactive crowd than those that night,it woulda been better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... you are a bundle of talent kano.... Fantastic.... ! Great going man.... !

    Warm Regards,
    Umashankara Sharma.
    http://rusticsoul.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hats off DJ....its awesome to listen this 4m u....!

    ReplyDelete